VA-BC Exam Preparation
Successfully prepare for the VA-BC™ Exam!!
Kay Coulter, CRNI®, VA-BC™ has been assisting nurses to successfully obtain infusion certification for over 20 years. Using her unique ability to focus on the key material needed to pass an exam of this magnitude, while still providing a comprehensive infusion education program, she created this VA-BC™ Exam Prep course in 2014. The program is specifically designed to help focus your study efforts and to clarify challenging concepts and major VABC exam points, as you prepare to sit for The Vascular Access Certification (VA-BC™) Exam!
- Exam Overview & Test Taking Techniques
- Quality Management & Research
- Regulatory Agencies & Infusion Organizations
- Infection Control & Prevention of CRBSI’s
- VAD: Clinical Theory & Placement
- VAD: Complications & Interventions
- VAD: Care & Maintenance
- Pediatric & Older Adult Considerations
- A 125-Page Workbook
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How often is the VA-BC™ Review Program content updated?
- We review and update the program content as needed on an annual basis. Our program encompasses all exam content as outlined by the Vascular Access Certification Corporation.